1972 Chevrolet Corvette LT-1 Convertible
Engine LT-1 special high-performance
|Mileage 98875 Miles|
|Exterior Colour Mille Miglia Red||Interior Colour Black (Comfort Weave)|
|Transmission Manual 4-Speed close ratio||Column Tilt and Telescopic Steering|
|Brakes N/A||Positraction Yes|
As ordered new, per original Corvette Order Copy.
- VIN # 1Z67L2S50053, *note the L indicates LT-1 as the factory engine option.
- This was the first year Corvette VIN’s have this identifier.
- Real 1972 LT-1 Factory Red on Black Convertible
- 1 of less than 400 LT-1 Convertibles produced in 1972.
- Equipped with power steering, power windows, 4 speed, AM/FM
- The ORIGINAL-born with numbers matching engine, including Carburetor, Transmission, Cylinder Heads, A.I.R. System, Intake and Exhaust Manifolds, Differential and Differential.
- Detailed notes of codes and services kept over the past decade.
- Sold new at Huntington Chevrolet in Huntington, New York.
- The ownership history of the last 20 years.
- 2-time NCRS Top Flight accreditation in 2008 and 2011.
- Correct upgraded improvements since to enhance and quality.
- Quality repaint in base clear approximately 10 years ago.
- Correct reproduction door panels, carpet and seat covers have been installed.
- Vacuum lines have all been replaced with the correct restoration set.
- No hit body, Nice original undercarriage, never body off.
- Very Honest Example.
- Located in Toronto Ontario, will assist with transportation.
Excellent driver quality, top-flight certified, driver car. Two re-paints. Unrestored example; numbers matching engine and transmission. Refinished in base coat and clear coat. Uniquely has power steering. Tinted windshield.